Do you give cash gifts to your children?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.955200
Referral Credit
When I was a child, I cannot forget the time when my father called us his children. We were so happy because my father gave us a cash gift. We felt over the moon, but in my case, I saved my money as usual in my piggy bank I planned first on what to do with a part of my cash gift. Our father gave us 5 children at $ 100 each. It was their bonus day as a military official. I spent $ 30 buying a gift for my father. I bought him his favorite sandals. My dad was so happy but he replaced my money which I accepted too as a child and saved it in my piggy bank. I loved to save money even at a young age. The other time Dad gave us a cash gift was at Christmas time. How nice to be a child again. If only...

I do not have children at the moment, but I have given out cash gifts before to my little nephew and nieces.
I also give cash gift to my nieces and nephews apart from my sister who are living at home with me. I am doing this every Christmas.

I also give cash gift to my nieces and nephews apart from my sister who are living at home with me. I am doing this every Christmas.
Same here or sometimes when they come for visits and they are finally about to go home, I give them cash gifts.

Same here or sometimes when they come for visits and they are finally about to go home, I give them cash gifts.
That's good to hear from you, your siblings and relatives surely feel happy and cannot forget your kindness and generosity.

12,104Threads
93,256Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member