Do You Go to the Grocery Store Every Week?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.665113
Referral Credit
I always go grocery shopping every week. It is one of the most effective techniques to relieve stress. The nearest grocery shop is only 5 minutes away from here. I enjoy visiting there every Saturday or Sunday. After that, I eat at a restaurant or a fast food chain. When I don't want to spend money on food, I go home immediately. How about you?

I do grocery shopping every other week. However, there are times that I forget something and end up visiting the grocery store on weekends.
Yes, we sometimes forget to get things, so we have to go to the grocery store unexpectedly. Do you purchase in bulk?
Post automatically merged:

I go every week it is good thing to do that since you don't have to go to the store often also it might prevent you from overspending
Yes, and it is a stress-reliever. Do you buy in bulk to save money? Sometimes, I do it when I have the budget.

Yes, we sometimes forget to get things, so we have to go to the grocery store unexpectedly. Do you purchase in bulk?
Yes I do. I purchase grocery items good for 1 month, but when it comes to meat and other food stuff, I purchase them good for a week.

No, I don't go every week, because I go every day because I don't need to buy a lot of products because I live by myself. It is more convenient for me to go in every day after work and buy the products needed for cooking
Are you renting, or owning an apartment. Why are you alone? I can't live alone. I do shopping weekly but there were times I shopped thrice a week.

I don't go to grocery stores. I prefer the local shops in the street where i can buy stuffs without wasting my time. Though buying things in grocery stores may be cheaper but i don't think have time to go shopping. Time is the most valuable thing i don't want waste again.

I think the best way to do the shopping on the grocery shops should be on e the monthly basis. However doing the shopping monthly would be very profitable because of the so many offers and discounts.
It is true that many stores offer discounts for large quantities of products, but for a month it can be too much because I don't think I would fit that many products in my fridge

13,179Threads
98,931Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member