• Support Discussion Bucks in the Agora Referral Contest!

Join us in the Agora forums referral contest and help Discussion Bucks rise to the top! Every referral counts.

Click Here to Support Us!

Do You Have a Best Friend?

freelancermaria

Discussion Guru
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.665863
Referral Credit
My dog who passed away a couple of months ago was my best friend. He made me happy and he stayed by my side no matter what. I do not have a lot of friends because I only choose people whom I can be friends with. I decided to let go of some people who betrayed me/talked behind my back. Do you have a best friend?

My dog who passed away a couple of months ago was my best friend. He made me happy and he stayed by my side no matter what. I do not have a lot of friends because I only choose people whom I can be friends with. I decided to let go of some people who betrayed me/talked behind my back. Do you have a best friend?
I too have a dog who is very attached to me. I do have a best friend. We were together in school and college. We are still in contact with each other through Facebook or through the telephone.

Yes, I have a friends the are many in my minds the reason why am saying this is that many of of my friends is a good friends the always needs me to work on good way not bad way so that is why I like them all.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah i have two best friends, we meet in collage and they are good friends, we helped each other a lot.
Yes that Is the same thing that happen to the time that i was in the schools I have two friends then we love are self even to help each other like you said. So I can forget the kind love up till now.

Last edited:

I'm sorry about the passing of your dog.

I have a best friend (besides my husband...who is also my best friend) and we don't see each other too often. She is about a 14 hour drive from my house. We write and text though, and we encourage each other often.

I had one during my secondary school days, it baffles me why I don't have one now. But I noticed, in my environment or the location I'm right now, the kind of friends I'm meeting have a personality or culture totally different from mine, so we can't agree.
Yes, I had one during elementary days. Now? I don’t have one. Lol. And you can’t force yourself to be best friends with someone you can’t jive with.

I too have a dog who is very attached to me. I do have a best friend. We were together in school and college. We are still in contact with each other through Facebook or through the telephone.
That’s good! Glad to know you are still best friends with your college buddy. :)

I'm sorry about the passing of your dog.

I have a best friend (besides my husband...who is also my best friend) and we don't see each other too often. She is about a 14 hour drive from my house. We write and text though, and we encourage each other often.
Nice. How long have you been best friends?

I had some friends when I was younger. In the last 14 years I have very powerful enemies who are harassing anyone who I talk to, my correspondence is robbed, many people have betrayed me so I have no best friends.

Yes I have best friend, sometimes is good to have friends around to make us happy because friends sometime always make us happy. Having good friends is good but the bad ones should be suspended to avoid problems because bad friend often kill us slowly without knowing the fact that the are not good friends

It's funny to hear that your best friend was your dog, and it's also sad to hear that it has pass away. You are right about some friends that we have, they sometimes betray us and this makes us lack interest in them, sometimes it better to have a pet as your best friend than to be heartbroken.

I have a best friend. Friends has an important role to play in our everyday life. I pick friends that are money minded as my best friends.

Yes I do , not one , not two, and to be sincere I love them a lot . At most difficult time they are always by my side to provide, advice and comfort me. They always put my interest first and I do the same for them as possible as I could.

Yes I do , not one , not two, and to be sincere I love them a lot . At most difficult time they are always by my side to provide, advice and comfort me. They always put my interest first and I do the same for them as possible as I could.
You really have good friends around you. I can't even imagine our lives without our friends with us, they do help us a lot. Count me in among your best friends.

Wow. You are lucky to have best friends who are always there to help you!!!

Yes I have a best friend, it's a girl I met last year on Whatsapp. Over the year we became extremely close, getting to know each other better. She is also the only person I chat with almost on a daily basis.

11,642Threads
90,713Messages
284Members
JCVLon499Latest member