• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Do you have a delivery staff/agent or you deliver by yourself?

King Belieal

Community Manager (Engagement Coordinator)
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.351705
Referral Credit
When we create online presence for our businesses, the goal is always that we get orders from the online space. That necessarily means that you would have a a delivery framework in place to complete orders.

For inter-city orders, do you do the delivery yourself or you have a dedicated delivery staff or agent? Is it right for the business owner to deliver the products by himself or herself? How much do you pay a delivery staff/agent per delivery.

If the customer happens to reside in close proximity to my location, I would be more than happy to deliver the product myself. The fact that the business owner is willing to take time out to do it personally would certainly delight the customer. Nonetheless, if the customer happens to live far away, then I would rely on a courier to deliver the product/s to their doorstep.

If the customer happens to reside in close proximity to my location, I would be more than happy to deliver the product myself. The fact that the business owner is willing to take time out to do it personally would certainly delight the customer. Nonetheless, if the customer happens to live far away, then I would rely on a courier to deliver the product/s to their doorstep.
That would only happen if you have time. Some business people have too many orders and they spend most of their times working on those orders. And won't have time to deliver it personally even if the customer that ordered lives on the next street.

My business is still growing, so it would cost me more to hire someone else for the delivery. I usually handle the delivery myself, though this can be stressful, but I believe with time I would start paying others for it.

My business is still growing, so it would cost me more to hire someone else for the delivery. I usually handle the delivery myself, though this can be stressful, but I believe with time I would start paying others for it.
It is the stress that we all have to go through while building our businesses. I actually did the delivery myself for 3 years before I started using a dispatch rider.

It is the stress that we all have to go through while building our businesses. I actually did the delivery myself for 3 years before I started using a dispatch rider.
Wow, I can imagine the work load on you. Anyways like you said, it's something we have to go through. Hopefully I we grow to the stage where I can comfortably get dispatch riders.

12,056Threads
92,980Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member