Do you have a desktop computer and laptop? | Discussion Bucks

Do you have a desktop computer and laptop?

freelancermaria

Veteran Member
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 3, 2023
D Bucks
💵19.795813
Referral Credit
I no longer have a desktop computer as I sold it off many years ago. At present, I only use a laptop for my work purposes. However, some individuals have both a desktop and a laptop, particularly those who need them for graphic designing or heavy gaming. What about you? Do you own both or just one of them?

I have both. But i mostly use my laptop. My taste is gradually changing from laptop to my smartphone. My smartphone is superb and can do nearly everything my laptop can do. What makes my smartpmy favourite device is because of its mobility and flexibility.

Yes, I have both, but the one I use the most is the desktop computer, I only use the laptop if I have to travel or be away from home.

My PC was down so I'm using using at interval my laptops. I find it easy and comfy. I can bring one of them in the beach while relaxing and posting.

I have a laptop computer and I don't need a desktop computer. Most desktop computers have no batteries that can be charged being that I live in a place where electricity supply is unstable.

Yes, I have both, but the one I use the most is the desktop computer, I only use the laptop if I have to travel or be away from home.
That would work in your country because there is stable electricity. One can't depend on a desktop in my country without a backup power supply distinct from the national grid.

Personally I only have a laptop and that is okey for me if you want more power for exsample you want to play video games maybe you should get a desktop pc

i have a laptop currently, don't really see the need for a desktop but i would love to get a tablet cos i love moving light like extremely lite

I only have a laptop, though I think my laptop is way overdue for a change though.