Do you have a family tradition?

eLdavis

Media Lab Marketing Team (Digital Promoters)
Staff member
Digital Promoter
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.495425
Referral Credit
In today's world, almost each and everyone of us have a family tradition. In most cases it could simply be a particular practice or something as simple as a particular food you eat regularly. For my family we have a lot of traditions, but i think the most common one is the one where every family member present has to be available for family prayers every morning and as well as in the night before going to bed. What's yours?

We have a lot of family traditions too. One of our family traditions is that every November 1st and 2nd, which is All Saint's Day and All Soul's Day, we go on a road trip and visit a number of cemeteries where our loved one was buried. Sometimes it took us three days to be home. Now, I am so excited, as Nov. 1 and 2 are fast approaching. We are already preparing for this trip.

In my family, currently made up of my elderly parents and a younger brother, has remained just the tradition of celebrating to the date, the birthdays of every single member of the family. Tradition which, forgive me but at my age it is starting to bother me due to the fact that I feel increasingly older every year!

In today's world, almost each and everyone of us have a family tradition. In most cases it could simply be a particular practice or something as simple as a particular food you eat regularly. For my family we have a lot of traditions, but i think the most common one is the one where every family member present has to be available for family prayers every morning and as well as in the night before going to bed. What's yours?
Wow that's very good tradition, your family is strong i mean this days no one gives this or her time for praying and they say they are busy but we all have to give a little time for our creator for our GOD, you have very especial tradition, in my family the tradition is dinner is served together at a same time and we all go to the leaving room and we eat our food while talking and also watching tv.

At home, we pray individually. I am the only single in our family and the rest have their own families. Our tradition is to celebrate Christmas together and that is the time to feel the priceless happiness and joy.

Wow that's very good tradition, your family is strong i mean this days no one gives this or her time for praying and they say they are busy but we all have to give a little time for our creator for our GOD, you have very especial tradition, in my family the tradition is dinner is served together at a same time and we all go to the leaving room and we eat our food while talking and also watching tv.
You are right though, we should never be too busy when it comes to serving God. I really hope i am able to carry on this traditional to my own family as well too.

You are right though, we should never be too busy when it comes to serving God. I really hope i am able to carry on this traditional to my own family as well too.
It will be good even best tradition you inherited from your family, its good thing to give some time for GOD he gave us the time and our life so giving some to him should not be a problem.

13,104Threads
98,507Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member