Do you have a funny bone?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.147950
Referral Credit
Well, I gues we all have, the degree might vary. Humor is so much needed in life. We all enjoy the company of a person with a great sense of humor. With humor, you can easily sail through the toughest phases of life. You see things with a new perspective. Humor helps you destress in a stressful situation.
It's one quality in a person that has always attracted me. I was attracted to my husband for his subtle sense of humor. And even now after more than two decades of our marriage, I feel light when he is around.
What's your take on sense of humour? Are you one who can be humorous?

Yes, I can make people happy with my jokes and tricks, In the classroom, my students keep on laughing and I have some fans in the university for being a happy type, and for being an extrovert.
Good to know that. You sound like a happy go lucky one. I can sense the vibrant energy that you must be bringing to your classroom and to people around you. Classroom is more lively with such teachers and learning becomes more fun if we add some bit of humour to it.

There are some online that think I am boring. I do enjoy having fun and love telling puns and telling jokes. And I do enjoy pulling practical pranks on people as frequent as i am able to. :D

To be honest in most of my free time i like to engage in a lot of positive conversations and not petty ones because it is hard to find people that you can be both petty and constructive with.I am at the stage where i am building on so many areas and it does not get easy.I am missing out on some areas of the WHEEL OF LIFE.

I only hope and trust that pretty soon i can start to leave.My Girl friend always gets upset with me because i am always on prompt to attend to something most of the times than i am free.

Good to know that. You sound like a happy go lucky one. I can sense the vibrant energy that you must be bringing to your classroom and to people around you. Classroom is more lively with such teachers and learning becomes more fun if we add some bit of humour to it.
Yeah , in fact I sing out the lesson. I'm teaching Physics and students are feeling the fun and never feel afraid of the lessons. We exercise by dancing good for 5 minutes, 🎶💃😁. No one gets bored all mouths open to explain the lessons 🤣

Well, I gues we all have, the degree might vary. Humor is so much needed in life. We all enjoy the company of a person with a great sense of humor. With humor, you can easily sail through the toughest phases of life. You see things with a new perspective. Humor helps you destress in a stressful situation.
It's one quality in a person that has always attracted me. I was attracted to my husband for his subtle sense of humor. And even now after more than two decades of our marriage, I feel light when he is around.
What's your take on sense of humour? Are you one who can be humorous?
I am very humorous and love people with a sense of humor. There are some people who don't have a sense of humor and don't understand humor a lot.

13,039Threads
98,081Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member