Do you have a social media account? What do you use it for?

Joshua Farrell

Administrator (Profit Partner)
Staff member
Profit Partner
Gold Supporter
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵42.646325
Referral Credit
CryptoCrest of Prosperity NFT [Ultra Rare]

I have a facebook account and a couple of other accounts on other networks, but use my Facebook account the most. I use it mainly to stay in contact with my close friends and family, and to share some funny memes I find on occasion.

I have a facebook account and a couple of other accounts on other networks, but use my Facebook account the most. I use it mainly to stay in contact with my close friends and family, and to share some funny memes I find on occasion.
I have Facebook, Instagram, linkedin. I also use Facebook most often and logs to it several times a day for updates, community rumors lol and reaching out to friends and contacts via Facebook messenger. I seldom logs in to Instagram

Yes i do have a social media account but i mainly use it for posting my business and also searching for customers. Gone are the days i mainly use social media for chatting and having fun alone.

I have Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and TikTok. I just use them for entertainment. When I feel bored, I just scroll through it.

I have Facebook and Instagram mostly its for communication purposes.

I have quite a few social media handles and mostly i like facebook.Funny thing is that i have more enagement in the inbox than on the public posts.I hope to build it a little more though.More especially the linkedin profile.

I use many social medias and i have account for each of them, eg. Facebook, telegram, TikTok, Instagram, YouTube, WhatsApp. and x which is formally known as tweeter, but i am most of the time active on Facebook and telegram, and some times TikTok, i use YouTube if i need tutorial videos.

12,012Threads
92,708Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member