• Support Discussion Bucks in the Agora Referral Contest!

Join us in the Agora forums referral contest and help Discussion Bucks rise to the top! Every referral counts.

Click Here to Support Us!

Do you have a staff in your online business and how much do you pay your staff?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.501650
Referral Credit
I have a new online business and it's not a joke. I need a staff for my online business selling of printed t-shirts and branded shoes. I am thankful it's my summer vacation so I could plan well what to do to minimise my effort. I hired one staff the t-shirt artist printer. His pay is $3 per t-shirt printing. At least I can help him in his studies. He's good at designing being an architecture student at the university.

How much do you pay your staff?

I have never hired staff to run my online business before, so I can't suggest a rate. Since it was small, I operated it myself.
Mine is also small, but I have an offline job so I need a staff to avoid missing a customer.

I do not have an online business. I am a freelancer offering translation service and business consulting service for SMEs. When I am really busy, I hire a freelancer to do proofreading or research for me.
You have a very profitable money making. Translation alone, the pay is handsome.

I do not have an online business nor do i have a staff in my online business.
You may try to start an online business. Think of something people may like and display your products on the Facebook Marketplace. It's where I display my business.

11,642Threads
90,713Messages
284Members
JCVLon499Latest member