Do you have access to genuinely natural culinary products?

deucher

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.006625
Referral Credit
The only place I can buy groceries in my large city are the supermarkets, but everyone knows that the selection is limited to name brands, and the costs are exorbitant. Even yet, on occasion I am able to obtain goods from my folks, who cultivate them in the hamlet.

Over here we havs access to a few but even these days most of them still make use of chemicals to grow their plants but would tell you they don't use any.

Over here we havs access to a few but even these days most of them still make use of chemicals to grow their plants but would tell you they don't use any.
It's a shame and it happens all over the world, because you can grow natural products only yourself, and it takes a lot of time and a very large area of land, so it's not profitable. I think if I live in my own house, I will grow my own food

It's a shame and it happens all over the world, because you can grow natural products only yourself, and it takes a lot of time and a very large area of land, so it's not profitable. I think if I live in my own house, I will grow my own food
Yes growing your own food is one of the safest ways. This way you can easily monitor what you grow.

13,179Threads
98,925Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member