Do you have any earning apps in your phone?

averygirl

Active Participant
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.480625
Referral Credit
I have two earning apps in my phone and that is Premise and Miliue surveys. They don't make me rich or the earning there is really really low but I don't mind because the task is very very easy. I already reach the payout with them. In Premise I think I got paid thrice already 250 pesos. It's small but still useful. I got paid once in Miliue surveys. Premise survey is boring because it is repeated over and over. Miliue surveys are fun, cool and informative but the payment you will wait for two years to make 500 pesos Gcash reward.

Can you suggest legit paying apps?:)

I cannot seem to have luck with the earning apps,i have honeygain and the earning are slow,i have pawns and it is the same.I am really slow at levelling up through such apps.

At the moment i do not have any earning app. Some time back i had a few that i could earn few crypto from like Litecoin and Bitcoin cash but i ended up deleting them later on.

I have before the Attapoll.app and three apps offered by sweatcoins but I deleted or uninstalled them not because of the pay but the GB that they consumed. They slowed down my mobile phone.
I think I come across Atta poll app but I didn't continue using that app.

I have two earning apps in my phone and that is Premise and Miliue surveys. They don't make me rich or the earning there is really really low but I don't mind because the task is very very easy. I already reach the payout with them. In Premise I think I got paid thrice already 250 pesos. It's small but still useful. I got paid once in Miliue surveys. Premise survey is boring because it is repeated over and over. Miliue surveys are fun, cool and informative but the payment you will wait for two years to make 500 pesos Gcash reward.

Just heard of those survey sites you mentioned. You can search for lifepoints, rakuten and attapol surveys. If you want games you can try cashem or bling.

I cannot seem to have luck with the earning apps,i have honeygain and the earning are slow,i have pawns and it is the same.I am really slow at levelling up through such apps.
Can you share how much you are making with Honeygain daily., I am using another similar app and making very less. I am also using some sms and other apps, I have not received payment for most of the apps.

I can barely earn even a cent there daily,i really do not know what the catch is,May stats show that i earn roughly 0.03cents daily.Maybe i should go on the recruitment crusade which i have not been good at for a while hence the reason i have been wanting to build my own reliable traffic sources.

Most of the bandwidth sharing apps are paying very less , it is better to try sms or video watching websites, they are paying $0.1 to $0.2 daily and are recommended if bandwidth is cheap.

Since my phone is with me all the time i have some apps to earn some money with it, and yeah like you said most of free earning apps don't pay much money and they take forever to reach the minimum withdrawal limit, but for me i use "stormegain" its a crypto trading app and they give you a startup money in order to start trading without spending any money from your pocket.

I tried a lot of different applications both on iPhone and on Android, but none of these applications were profitable for me because they pay very, very little, to earn even the amount to withdraw it takes more than half a year and there was only 5 dollars ago it's not worth it and I don't have any such apps right now

13,123Threads
98,608Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member