Do You Have Any Phobias?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.665113
Referral Credit
I have a fear of heights (acrophobia), fear of snakes (ophidiophobia), and fear of being without a mobile phone or smartphone (nomophobia). I discovered that I had the latter when my smartphone went missing for only a few minutes. I got scared, big time. I currently live alone and I have this thought of a worst-case scenario. What if something happens to me? Who will be there to rescue me? What are your fears?

I get scare of height and crowd. I don't know how to stsy where they are just too many people. I can't just deal.
I see. I am scared of heights, too. In fact, I hate the crowd, too, but not scared of them. So, what do you do if there are many people in a place you go to?

I see. I am scared of heights, too. In fact, I hate the crowd, too, but not scared of them. So, what do you do if there are many people in a place you go to?
I would hurriedly finished what I have to do there to leave. I don't know how to remain in a crowd. it can be suffocating for me.

No I don't but I believe that many people are scared of heights or spiders but phobias are a bit more serious it's when you are so scared of it you can get panic attacks
Yes, you get panic attacks that can cause difficulty in breathing, cold and sweaty hands, palpitations, etc.

I dont experience phobia, perhaps there is but I might have not encountered it yet. But I am hoping not to happen it in my life.
I hope you do not have any phobias because it can be challenging at times.

I am also scared of heights and reptiles. I feel afraid of watching ground from the top of the building. I cannot see down while trekking.
yes I'm also scared of heights it is pretty scary to climb tall biuldings and all these things for me

13,164Threads
98,836Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member