Do you have any plan to increase your earnings online and offline?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.287900
Referral Credit
The problem of inflation is unstoppable and this worries much to the head of a country, however let's not wait for our government to initiate something that deters our daily needs, but rather think and do possible actions that help augment our income. I understand that everyone in this community tries hard to engage in something to have extra income and that includes me. I have a job, business, investment and passive income, yet I'm still pushing myself to earn more online through posting and that makes the difference. What's yours?

I have some Consultancy services that I promote out there, I am hoping to build more momentum and start attracting at least 3 clients per week who will book me for some sessions. I am also at 80 per cent learning forex trading both synthetic and currency pairs trading respectively. These are some avenues that I think are seamless and can boost my income so that I become more profitable. For a while, I have been targeting a $100 per week as a side hustle income but I am yet to actualize this.

I have some Consultancy services that I promote out there, I am hoping to build more momentum and start attracting at least 3 clients per week who will book me for some sessions. I am also at 80 per cent learning forex trading both synthetic and currency pairs trading respectively. These are some avenues that I think are seamless and can boost my income so that I become more profitable. For a while, I have been targeting a $100 per week as a side hustle income but I am yet to actualize this.
I have learned from a website that I encountered that a consultancy business made someone rich. He earns $ 7,000 a month. That was a huge money. I posted about it here and dunno if you have read it. I am so glad about your earning potential. We need to work harder and make use of the advantages of technology.

It is very difficult for me to make more money online for the last few years due to government slavery, offline I hope to be able to manage my investment better to get higher returns .

It is very difficult for me to make more money online for the last few years due to government slavery, offline I hope to be able to manage my investment better to get higher returns .
You can surely make it, just trust your potential and skills. I understand your struggles in the past and how you were defamed and corrupted. This time, you need to be smarter and never allow the same fate to happen again. it's your time to shine on the web without interceptions of crocs.

The internet sector, government agencies want older online workers,investors like me to spend their time and money ,yet refuse to acknowledge me and criminally defame me. Even the forum posting work,the liar government agencies are falsely claiming is done by a greedy cheater married architect when she does not spend any time at all.

For me I am thinking of making some investments online, I have downloaded some investments apps but I am yet to make an investment. Once I get some extra cash, I we definitely give it a try. I always prefer having extra cash for investing, rather than spending everything that I have on an investment.

I have so many plans and I am still enthusiastic to earn more and more money and to support people those who are depending on me.
But due to some website
sick behavior I feel much more depression as I was a writer in coinpayu and I earn 40000 Satoshi in writing contest. My articles were regularly publishing there but Today I find it out they just suddenly exclude writing section. As one can't earn by writing there

We need to make more money now because life is more challenging. This is why I decided to improve my skill set to obtain a better-paying job, invest in stocks, and engage in various online forums. I hope to establish an offline business soon. I still need more money for start-up costs.

We need to make more money now because life is more challenging. This is why I decided to improve my skill set to obtain a better-paying job, invest in stocks, and engage in various online forums. I hope to establish an offline business soon. I still need more money for start-up costs.
You have a very good perspective on what to do with your financial like online or offline. Never be afraid to manage them all. Life is getting harder. Just have self confidence.

12,039Threads
92,835Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member