Do You Have High Standards?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.665113
Referral Credit
Some people have high standards and it is okay. Never settle for less! You deserve so much better, especially when it comes to relationships. Do not let other people belittle or disrespect you. They do not have the right to do so. Do you have high standards?

When it comes to standards, I am not really that much of the picky type, I tend to take things easy but there are some things I do not back down on, I always make sure it's of high standard and don't settle for less.

When it comes to standards, I am not really that much of the picky type, I tend to take things easy but there are some things I do not back down on, I always make sure it's of high standard and don't settle for less.

So, you are not that picky in terms of choosing a partner in life?

So, you are not that picky in terms of choosing a partner in life?
LoL that's why I said there are some things I always try to make sure I get the best, and I think a partner falls into this category. I have a standard for that cause that's who I would be spending the rest of my life with.

My standard depends on the qualities I want from a thing, from a friend or from someone
My standardisation varies according to performance, skills qualifications and SES of the person, to be exact the same as mine.

13,157Threads
98,798Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member