Do You Have Midnight Snacks?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.665113
Referral Credit
I have midnight snack when I feel hungry in the middle of the night. I usually have crackers or peanut butter sandwich (PBS). Then I usually pair it with chamomile tea or fresh juice. How about you?

I stopped the midnight snack when i finish my school, when i was in collage i used to study at night and i get hangry at night so i eat some food.
I see. But why did you stop? Any specific reason? When I was in college, I used to eat midnight snacks nearly daily. LOL

I have midnight snack when I feel hungry in the middle of the night. I usually have crackers or peanut butter sandwich (PBS). Then I usually pair it with chamomile tea or fresh juice. How about you?
I take my dinner latest by 8.30pm and never feel hungry at midnight.

I see. But why did you stop? Any specific reason? When I was in college, I used to eat midnight snacks nearly daily. LOL
Because now i don't stay up all night, now i go to sleep when i finish my works unlike my collage time, so i don't have to eat at the mead night. Lol

I take my dinner latest by 8.30pm and never feel hungry at midnight.

I see. So, you have dinner kind of late. I usually have dinner around 5 or 6 in the evening.
Post automatically merged:

Because now i don't stay up all night, now i go to sleep when i finish my works unlike my collage time, so i don't have to eat at the mead night. Lol

Oh, I see. Good for you that you don’t stay up late at night and you sleep early. It is beneficial to have a healthy bedtime routine.

13,156Threads
98,791Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member