Do You Have Short Attention Span?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.520113
Referral Credit
Some people have short attention span. I tend to have short attention span, especially when reading a long post. LOL. I must admit that I read short posts more because I quite have difficulty focusing. Do you have short attention span?

Some people have short attention span. I tend to have short attention span, especially when reading a long post. LOL. I must admit that I read short posts more because I quite have difficulty focusing. Do you have short attention span?
Same here, I read short post more and it's of this reason I normally read summary more compared to reading the entire text as I may lose focus easily especially when reading from my phone .

I don't but I must admit that there are certain things I just tend to loose focus instantly or I find it hard to stay focus in does kind of topics. Or I guess I simply loose focus easily when my mind is not into it.

Yes I think alot of us do when you are interested in a thing at all , you have the longest one but very short for boring ones.

That is true. If the topic does not pique our interest, our attention span becomes shorter.
Post automatically merged:

You what we are like this, its because we enjoy short and fast things quickly than those long boring things, even now i don't like watching long YouTube videos i enjoy shorter ones.

Haha. I agree. We live in a fast-paced world so we need to do things fast nowadays. And, likewise. I enjoy shorter videos more.

Same here, I read short post more and it's of this reason I normally read summary more compared to reading the entire text as I may lose focus easily especially when reading from my phone .

I do the same thing at times, too, especially when I am using my smartphone.

I don't but I must admit that there are certain things I just tend to loose focus instantly or I find it hard to stay focus in does kind of topics. Or I guess I simply loose focus easily when my mind is not into it.

When you stumble upon an uninteresting topic, you tend to scan through the text without much thought. That is all there is to it. Hehe

I generally don't have an issue with short attention spans, but I do have my moments where I prefer something short.

I understand that there are instances when you prefer to read brief articles, posts, or stories. There are some people who are like this, especially when they are in a hurry. LOL

I don't have short attention span. I have increase my concentration to high level through meditation and some spiritual exercises. I can read books for hours without losing concentration and attention due mental development through meditation.

Wow. Good for you, Magnus. I think I have to get back to meditation. Thank you for sharing this great idea.

13,113Threads
98,544Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member