Do you have students loan in your country?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.440635
Referral Credit
Some countries have student loan schemes in their countries which help the people that can't pay college tuition to get assistance to pay.

Do you have students loans in your country? Did you access it? What were the conditions to payback the students loan?

Yes, my country has, but nothing compared to the USA universities (less than you study medicine in a private university), where a degree averagely costs 300K dollars. So a student loan for an Arts degree (like mine, that was an Arts Languages degree) may amount around 10K (local currency, about 2000 dollars). But I didn't ask for any loan, as I could completely finance my degree, at that price. So I'm not very aware of the conditions to repay the loan. In any way, in my country and its neighbor Argentina, it's to consider also the possibility to study for free in a public university, if you are in conditions to attend one.

Yes, there are student loans in my country but they are not so popular since most of the studies are funded by the state in my country.

Yes, there are student loans in my country but they are not so popular since most of the studies are funded by the state in my country.
It's a common situation among European countries. In my former country there are student loans too, but their access is so cumbersome and very bureaucratic that a lot of youngsters end up quitting the idea to attend university.

It's a common situation among European countries. In my former country there are student loans too, but their access is so cumbersome and very bureaucratic that a lot of youngsters end up quitting the idea to attend university.
What is even the essence of creating a social program when they would use bureaucracy to kill it? Anyways, I am sure I won't need a student's loan for any reason.

12,099Threads
93,235Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member