Do You have Superpowers?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.013388
Referral Credit
When was the last time you felt that you have or had it?

I know we are humans and we don't have such. But I felt I had when I was a kid. I was in first grade when I had an accident. After school, I went back to play. As a kid I wasn't playful at all. But that time, I went to the stage and climbed the wall. I felt I was superior among my playmates because I can reach the classroom's roof. I was walking at the top of the stage wall, when I slipped. I fell down sideways. I did not break any bones except that I felt pain on my hip.

That's superb experience, it seemed someone invisible hold you to avoid a worst accident or your adrenalin gland might have functioned instantly. I have not experienced having a super power but my elder brother experienced it. My brother was so hungry that time and while he rested he saw a papaya bearing ripe fruits. The more he felt hungry. He looked at the papaya without winking for some minutes oh my God, the papaya fell down. My brother was so afraid that he ran fast forgetting his hunger.

That's superb experience, it seemed someone invisible hold you to avoid a worst accident or your adrenalin gland might have functioned instantly. I have not experienced having a super power but my elder brother experienced it. My brother was so hungry that time and while he rested he saw a papaya bearing ripe fruits. The more he felt hungry. He looked at the papaya without winking for some minutes oh my God, the papaya fell down. My brother was so afraid that he ran fast forgetting his hunger.
I believe it was an angel. I was 7 years old that time when it happened. That invisible entity protected me from any farm and damage to my body.
Your brother has that amazing power. I would run as well if I experience that.

Wow that's cool I do not have any superpower obviously but when I was kid I thought I was social
I don't have a superpower. I felt that time when I was a kid, I had that superpower.

You are so lucky; the child bone is weak and could break easily.
About the superpower: sometimes my mind tells me not to do things or not to go somewhere, and bad things happen.
Your intuition is very awake of the things to happen.

The only point of my post is if WE FELT at any point in our life if we had superpowers.

@itsmejob , my brother has developed his 6th sense after that occurrence. He can read minds. He was able to win a lotto worth 350 million pesos because of his extrasensory perception power. He did not do it again; he was afraid.

Your intuition is very awake of the things to happen.

The only point of my post is if WE FELT at any point in our life if we had superpowers.
Oh, i have high sense of smell, i can smell things, but never felt like i have a superpower, lol

When I was younger It felt like I could do anything and I was immune to anything bad or negative. The more I grew I began to experience certain things, I begin to understand more about life.

About the superpower: sometimes my mind tells me not to do things or not to go somewhere, and bad things happen.
I have proof of this happening to me on multiple occasions.

And I also have a superpower to get my wife mad... anytime :)

13,067Threads
98,277Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member