Do you immediately believe in rumors?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.024300
Referral Credit
Let us not immediately believe in rumors. Everything must be based on facts. That will ruin the reputation of the concerned person. And we might almost be sanctioned by the law for defaming a person. That is an unprejudiced case. Let us, not get involved with rumors because we might be sacked from work if the management learned about participating in a rumor that will spread like a wildfire. Do you participate in rumors?

It is not good to entertain rumors. It is a rumor and it is not based on fact. It is not good to believe right away because we might be accused of conspiracy. Let the truth prevail itself.

It is not good to entertain rumors. It is a rumor and it is not based on fact. It is not good to believe right away because we might be accused of conspiracy. Let the truth prevail itself.
I have seen a lot of relationships fall apart simply because of rumors they have heard. They did not even try to find out the real truth about the whole thing before believing it.

I have seen a lot of relationships fall apart simply because of rumors they have heard. They did not even try to find out the real truth about the whole thing before believing it.
Agerr, it is one cause of a failed marriage because of a rumor. The wife or the husband does not make a background check on the person spreading the rumor. Who knows if he or she was their ex and wanted to take revenge?

A rumor ruins friendship even relationship. It's not good to spread a rumor without proofs you'll surely put in hot water or land in jail for moral defamation. Let's mind our own business for a better life.

A rumor must be ignored It's not good to entertain the person spreading it because there's a law to punish an individual defaming a person without legal basis. We will be put in hot water.

Just like Starmix said, a rumor can end up to be true, untrue or partly both. Before rumor can start spreading around, there is definitely something behind it. It's not good to totally believe at first, but be conscious and ensure you make adequate enquiry before you believe whatever.
When there's a rumor it spreads like a wild fire 😁. People won't stop asking and others who are curious conduct a direct inquiry to know the truth.

Let us not immediately believe in rumors. Everything must be based on facts. That will ruin the reputation of the concerned person. And we might almost be sanctioned by the law for defaming a person. That is an unprejudiced case. Let us, not get involved with rumors because we might be sacked from work if the management learned about participating in a rumor that will spread like a wildfire. Do you participate in rumors?
I have never participated in a rumor in my work place on in the community I live in or in the family. I have been a victim of rumors but was able to combat it.

A rumor must be ignored It's not good to entertain the person spreading it because there's a law to punish an individual defaming a person without legal basis. We will be put in hot water.
True trusting those propels is a bad choice, and they will destroy our life, they don't think about any ones life and they enjoy talking bad things about peoples.

I am not one of those who believe in rumors as soon as I hear or read them, I prefer to investigate on my own to know if what is being said is true, since rumors can be created by anyone, and more so nowadays with the ease of the internet.

13,202Threads
99,065Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member