• Support Discussion Bucks in the Agora Referral Contest!

Join us in the Agora forums referral contest and help Discussion Bucks rise to the top! Every referral counts.

Click Here to Support Us!

Do you increase prices for seemingly well to do customers?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.166520
Referral Credit
There are some customers that are actually well to do and don't bother about negotiating prices. Any amount you tell them, they would pay. For those kinds of customers, do you give them prices above what every regular customer is paying?

There some persons I charge higher because I know they can afford, then there are some customers I charge lesser. Different prices for different target @Springtime I get your point but this is not always the cast. Okay I am into graphic designing, and I normally charge 5k in my local currency for a flyer design. There are some customers I have given that same price to but refused to patronize me because on a normal day a professional designer would charge way more. So they feel if my price is that low, I am not good enough. Due to this, I tend to charge them higher but if I should make the price i charge them the regular, there are other persons who won't be able to afford it. Having different prices for different target audience is also a business strategy.

There some persons I charge higher because I know they can afford, then there are some customers I charge lesser. Different prices for different target @Springtime I get your point but this is not always the cast. Okay I am into graphic designing, and I normally charge 5k in my local currency for a flyer design. There are some customers I have given that same price to but refused to patronize me because on a normal day a professional designer would charge way more. So they feel if my price is that low, I am not good enough. Due to this, I tend to charge them higher but if I should make the price i charge them the regular, there are other persons who won't be able to afford it. Having different prices for different target audience is also a business strategy.
What you are saying is quite true. Some very rich customers measure value by how expensive it is. You don't have to short-change yourself because rich customer. They won't rate you.

What you are saying is quite true. Some very rich customers measure value by how expensive it is. You don't have to short-change yourself because rich customer. They won't rate you.
Exactly, I have a friend who lost a sewing contract simply because the price he gave them was too small, they felt he was not a professional.

11,642Threads
90,713Messages
284Members
JCVLon499Latest member