• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Do you install every updates to apps on your phone?

King Belieal

Community Manager (Engagement Coordinator)
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.351705
Referral Credit
On our smartphones, app developers release periodic updates to apps and it is important as a smartphone user for you to install these updates.

However, some apps have too frequent updates. Every other week, there is an update. Do you install all those updates or ignore some updates?

I do my best to install all updates that I am aware of so that I know that everything is up to date to prevent any issues that may occur by not staying up to date.

A lot of the time, most update themselves so I do not have to worry about it.

Some updates can drain your bandwidth though. I don't update all the apps especially apps that I don't regularly use. They should be there.

I update apps i use on daily basis. Like my gmail and chrome, i always try to keep them updated. Some apps in my phone that i don't normal use use to wait until am compelled by tha app to update. Outdated apps sometimes will not allow you to perform or use them without updating them.

12,058Threads
92,983Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member