Do you judge people based on their appearance?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.665113
Referral Credit
I don't because looks can be deceiving. Some persons who appear to be good or decent have unacceptable behaviors. Those who look the other way around, on the other hand, are genuine individuals. They have a compassionate heart and are always ready to help others. We can't discern a person's mentality or attitude by their appearance until we get to know them personally.

I don't like to judge people by their looks. In my country, there are lots of thieves who steal your phone and your money by dressing well. When you see them, they are well dressed, and you don't expect that kind of person to want my phone and money, but they steal it. So I don't like or judge people by their appearance.

I don't like to judge people by their looks. In my country, there are lots of thieves who steal your phone and your money by dressing well. When you see them, they are well dressed, and you don't expect that kind of person to want my phone and money, but they steal it. So I don't like or judge people by their appearance.

Yes, that is why we should not judge a person solely on his or her appearance. Some people dress nicely, but they have bad intentions.
Post automatically merged:

No but I mean many people do and don't lie if you would choose to be friends with pretty person versus not so good looking you would always choose the first option sadly this is life

The pretty ones have the advantage, to be honest. However, looks can be deceiving. Some good-looking ones can be evil.

Yes, that is why we should not judge a person solely on his or her appearance. Some people dress nicely, but they have bad intentions.
True, some peoples covers their personality by dressing well, and we should know that. I habe seen many things so its better to not judge anyone.

13,165Threads
98,837Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member