• Support Discussion Bucks in the Agora Referral Contest!

Join us in the Agora forums referral contest and help Discussion Bucks rise to the top! Every referral counts.

Click Here to Support Us!

Do you know about content quality?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.265188
Referral Credit
Hello

I have been submitting my blog to Adsense and each time it says that the content quality is low, I have never understood why.

All the content I write is completely original, I use pictures and videos from YouTube.

Has ever anyone experienced the same, and who knows the way out of these?

I wrote blogs before, what the Google AdSense accepts are long blogs irrespective of a video embedded on it. I didn't embed a video but it was accepted but my website was dormant for buyers so my AdSense also expired. I have to request again or renew.

Hello

I have been submitting my blog to Adsense and each time it says that the content quality is low, I have never understood why.

All the content I write is completely original, I use pictures and videos from YouTube.

Has ever anyone experienced the same, and who knows the way out of these?
Just because you write yourself does not mean your content has the quality. You need to write in proper language, choose a good subject and write long content. If you want help to get approval, I can help

Of course there will be lots of original and interesting content, how many visitors do you have every day, and it's best to register for AdSense when your website has been around for more than 6 months. You can also check each post to see if it has been indexed on Google. You also have to make sure the navigation can be used easily and clearly. You also have at least 10 active content. The blog is also visited by at least 100 visitors every day.

11,643Threads
90,720Messages
284Members
JCVLon499Latest member