averygirl

Active Participant
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.480625
Referral Credit
I really don't know how to cook. I'm glad when I'm in college we have subject about cooking there I learn to follow recipes. Once I learn to use recipes I can cook almost anything. I'm now a confident cook and I'm confident that my dish is really good and delicious. Thanks to my course I learn to love cooking. How did you learn to cook?:)

I know how to cook the basics, like frying eggs, sausages, bacon, etc., as long as I wear protective gear from oil splattering everywhere 😅. When it comes to complex dishes like soup, my family won't let me since I don't have such skills. Cooking is one of my weaknesses. This is how I look when cooking 😁 (photo not mine, credit goes to the owner 😊).
oil...jpg

Yes i can cook, though no one really taught me directly, i mostly learnt by watching others cook, then other times it was simply through learning from the internet. But my home made it a habit that both the males and females should and must know how to cook.

I really don't know how to cook. I'm glad when I'm in college we have subject about cooking there I learn to follow recipes. Once I learn to use recipes I can cook almost anything. I'm now a confident cook and I'm confident that my dish is really good and delicious. Thanks to my course I learn to love cooking. How did you learn to cook?:)
I really know how to cook and love cooking since I do most of my cooking myself, I also try out new recipes and watch YouTube videos too

I know how to cook by forced for the first time back then until now I dont like to cook.

I love cooking very much. My mother taught me how to cook. She is an excellent cook. I hope that one day I will become as good as she is. :)

I am not all that sophisticated but i can find my way in the kitchen and cook a couple of decent meals.I can prepare meals for a family of 5 but just general and normal dishes.Nothing too complex.

I am not a pro but I know how to cook. I learned it by watching YouTube videos and reading food-related websites. I can cook sinigang na baboy, beef caldereta, tinola, nilaga, menudo, beef steak, paksiw na isda, kinamatisang isda, afritada, sauteed monggo beans, and so on.

Yeah i know how to cook, infect i cam good cooker, lol, i learn cooking from my mom and i cook every time when i am alone and when i crave specific food.
That's so good of you your future wifey will be lucky once you got married because you can help her especially when you're already have a baby.

That's so good of you your future wifey will be lucky once you got married because you can help her especially when you're already have a baby.
Yeah, i will cook for her every day, and i will help her in many thing, and yeah when we have a baby i will do all the works because she is take caring the baby.

I know how to cook expecially local food. Before I discovered I could check recipe and cooking process on YouTube, I have been cooking, it just makes it easier now.
Post automatically merged:

I know how to cook expecially local food. Before I discovered I could check recipe and cooking process on YouTube, I have been cooking, it just makes it easier now.
That is so good of you a good cook. My brother also cooks deliciously. He is now a Chef in one of the restos in Australia and @Kirubel , your wifey will surely be happy seeing you helping her do the chores.

13,123Threads
98,608Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member