Do You Know How to Say No?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.645113
Referral Credit
Some people can hardly say no because they do not want to disappoint others. However, learning how to say no is beneficial both for your personal and professional life. It helps set boundaries so others won't take advantage of you. In addition, you will prevent experiencing burnout and your productivity will improve. Do you know how to say no?

What you said is perfectly true, in fact the word NO has an immense power on our personality. Unfortunately I admit that I have always had difficulty saying no to others, also because obviously by saying no, in one way or another we enter into conflict with other people but...the conflicts avoided with other people, we cannot then avoid within ourselves!​

I find it hard to say no most times though, especially in a situation where the person is pretty much close to me. But there are a few times I have been able to say no.

It is very difficult to say No, because by saying this two alphabet we are about to break the confidence of other person, we may break him or her. But the good way is to first admire some good things of other person than develop courage to say No.

What you said is perfectly true, in fact the word NO has an immense power on our personality. Unfortunately I admit that I have always had difficulty saying no to others, also because obviously by saying no, in one way or another we enter into conflict with other people but...the conflicts avoided with other people, we cannot then avoid within ourselves!​
I hope you will be able to learn to say no eventually to protect your mental health :)
Post automatically merged:

I a the one person who can't say no so that i can't make others sad or mad.
Well, we should learn how to say no. We should not always please other people

I find it hard to say no most times though, especially in a situation where the person is pretty much close to me. But there are a few times I have been able to say no.
Yes, it still depends on the person. If it is an emergency then I wouldn’t say no.

It is very difficult to say No, because by saying this two alphabet we are about to break the confidence of other person, we may break him or her. But the good way is to first admire some good things of other person than develop courage to say No.
It is difficult, without a doubt. What we can do is to communicate with person. Explain to him or her why you said no. :)

I hope you will be able to learn to say no eventually to protect your mental health :)
Yes, I agree, however I must then also learn to respond to the conflicts that will obviously arise with the people to whom I will reply "No thanks!"

Yes I can say no even you too you can can say no it dependent what the are ask you because if you don't do you can say NO.

Well, sometimes the difficulty is also caused by the person (it can be a single person or even a group) we are interacting with, which could be for example: a family member, a friend, a work colleague, etc. and also by the circumstance in which we find ourselves at their request.

Sure brother you are saying the true because every one can say no like you are saying so you can able to say no any time.

When I was a kid and also when I was younger than I am now, I used to struggle to say no to people because I felt it would be letting others down. It took me a while to realize that saying no is not a bad thing and that I should do it more often instead of getting myself into situations I was not happy about.

Now I tend to say no more often than I used to.

13,140Threads
98,726Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member