averygirl

Active Participant
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.480625
Referral Credit
It's October now thank God we are close to another new year. For me 2023 is one of the toughest year in my life. This year my mother was diagnosed with Stage 4 cancer. She has been strong and healthy for 60 years in her life. This year she undergo treatment chemotherapy, radiation and brachytherapy. We spend a lot of money for her expensive treatment. This year too I was diagnosed with myoma and also need surgery. That is life. We face difficult times. I hope the coming years will be a lot easier to bear:(

for me 2023 was bit hard and also happy moment, i have been through a lot and faced some challenges and some hard time but with GOD i passed them all and now i am better and i hope 2024 will be best year for me, and i hope for all of you to be the best year.

The year 2023 was not good for the business, since writing work on iwriter which was a major source of income, declined and then the account was closed. Now I am searching for alternative sources of income, which is taking time.

2023 started rough, there is no doubt about that but the Truth of the matter is that this year has been awesome. Yes there where ups and downs but currently its the 11th month and am still kicking

2023 has really been tough but I thank God that he spare my life,it hasn't really been going well here but I keep hope alive.

2023 has really been tough but I thank God that he spare my life,it hasn't really been going well here but I keep hope alive.
Yea 2023 was a tough one no doubt but then again we are alive so it means there is still hope and it also means we ourselves are tough. Not to mention the fact that God has been really faithful.

13,116Threads
98,575Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member