Do You Like Giving pieces of Advice?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.665113
Referral Credit
I only advise those who ask for it and it also depends on the person. If we are close, I can give you some helpful advice that I think can be of help to you. I do not give unsolicited advice to people whom I do not know personally. Do you like giving a piece of advice to people?

I also give advice if someone needs my advice and ask me, most of the times i don't feel like giving advice because peoples don't hear what others say they do what they feel like to do, so giving advice without being asked is not a good thing.

I also give advice if someone needs my advice and ask me, most of the times i don't feel like giving advice because peoples don't hear what others say they do what they feel like to do, so giving advice without being asked is not a good thing.
Yes, unsolicited advice is not a good idea. Some people do not like to be given advice, especially if they did not ask for it.

Yes, unsolicited advice is not a good idea. Some people do not like to be given advice, especially if they did not ask for it.
Exactly, its better to mind our business, and only interact when we are needed and when they ask for a suggestion and advice.

I’m
No. l like receiving pieces of advices from othe people that are above me. I am therefore not in a position to give others advice considering that l am not a successful person
Well, despite not being successful, you can still give helpful advice to others.

13,150Threads
98,782Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member