Do You Like Good Massages?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.665113
Referral Credit
I am a huge fan of good/relaxing massages. I usually get one whenever I have the budget. It was two months ago when I had my last massage and it was in the city (Manila). I currently live in the province because my mental health matters to me. Do you like good massages? I know some people do not like it despite the comfort it can give.

Yes I love good message. Good massage can motivate person reading it either through internet or hard copy. In this digital world,people often send messages across the world but they don’t think if the message is good or not. At times before we send messages we have to few it , ask ourselves is this message good or bad? Is it going to motivate the ready? We should consider that before sending message.

I have never had the opportunity to get a good massage yet though. But from what I have heard, it's actually a good feeling.
Yes, it is good for the mind and body. It helps you feel relaxed after a tiring day. I hope you can try it in the future.
Post automatically merged:

Right now at this moment i would love to getting a good back massage, my back is so killing me, lol
Aww. I hope you can get a good massage real soon!!!

13,150Threads
98,782Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member