Do you like jumping into new earning websites? | Discussion Bucks

Do you like jumping into new earning websites?

Xtynehappy

Opinion Leader
Wordsmith
Jan 7, 2024
D Bucks
💵2.636813
Referral Credit
For the truth of the matter, l wouldn't like the idea of signing up on new earning websites that pop up across the web.
I would give the new websites time and join when l am done with the due diligence.

It depends, most times I like to wait to find out if it is legit or not. In other cases if I have free time I can give it a try.

these days it is very hard to find legit and good making money site it is gem so of course I'm happy when that happens but in most cases it is not the case

For me, I join sites when it is recommended by a friend and when I ensure that I will be paid from the site.

I have limited time to work online, so I am working in some specific sites. I try to find some new sites but most of these are scam

There are sites good only at promises.Most of them are scammers, never pay people after accomplishing the tasks like some survey sites.

No, I won't jump into new earning sites. When I come across a new site on the net, I'll check reviews in Trustpilot and Survey Police. See if they have any payment proof. I may also ask my friends if they heard about the site. There are so many scam sites out there, I do not want to waste my time.

When am a newbie, i always rushed to sign up many earning sites but now i know better. I hardly join new sites because i don't have enough time to engage in most of them. Online works demands a lot of time and creativity which am not ready to give.