Do You Like Learning New Words?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.665113
Referral Credit
For myself, the answer is yes. I enjoy picking up new words frequently. I feel like I'm smarter now. Hehe. Just kidding. To utilize new words in my writing gigs, I want to learn them. Furthermore, don't you think it feels awesome to learn something new every day? Sometimes I read books to pick up new vocabulary that will help me in the future.

not really I do not learn new language and I think if you do you might feel nice when you learn new words wich is pretty cool for sure
Yes, it feels good when you learn something new. I want to go to other countries in the future so learning new words can be of help. LOL.

For myself, the answer is yes. I enjoy picking up new words frequently. I feel like I'm smarter now. Hehe. Just kidding. To utilize new words in my writing gigs, I want to learn them. Furthermore, don't you think it feels awesome to learn something new every day? Sometimes I read books to pick up new vocabulary that will help me in the future.
I too love learning new words and therefore I play the word game.

Though to be honest, I don't go out looking for new words to learn but most times when I come across a new work or several occasions, I usually look it up.

I have 4 big dictionaries. I write down the words that are useful in writing. It's so exciting learning new terms. We're empowered with words.
Wow. That's wonderful! I normally just use the app on my smartphone, especially when I need to utilize the dictionary. It's an awesome feeling to discover new words.
Post automatically merged:

Though to be honest, I don't go out looking for new words to learn but most times when I come across a new work or several occasions, I usually look it up.
I see. Do you use the new words you learned at times?

13,164Threads
98,836Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member