Do you like pasta or rice?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.665113
Referral Credit
I both love pasta and rice. In the case of rice, I usually go for black, red, or brown rice due to their health benefits. On the other hand, I also have a great love for pasta and find it hard to resist. LOL I am kind of curious, which one do you prefer? Hehehe

I love all, my body does not restrict me, lol. I now like to buy rice from Cotabato, it is named Cotabato rice. It is so yummy rice. At least, it is produced in the Philippines, particularly in Mindanao in Cotabato region.

I love all, my body does not restrict me, lol. I now like to buy rice from Cotabato, it is named Cotabato rice. It is so yummy rice. At least, it is produced in the Philippines, particularly in Mindanao in Cotabato region.

Haha. You are fortunate to be able to eat anything. Cotabato rice sounds delicious. I am not sure if this type of rice is available in the province where I live.

Haha. You are fortunate to be able to eat anything. Cotabato rice sounds delicious. I am not sure if this type of rice is available in the province where I live.
I think, the Cotabato rice is only sold here in Mindanao. What my body does not like to eat is corn on a cob. My tummy aches when I eat this stuff despite I chew it well and drink coke after eating lol.

Though I eat rice a lot more often, I enjoy eating pasta as well. It depends on what we have on ground that day, that's what I eat.

Both options are great, but I usually have rice once a day, pairing it with local dishes. Today, I enjoyed red rice with fried chicken.

Both options are great, but I usually have rice once a day, pairing it with local dishes. Today, I enjoyed red rice with fried chicken.
What does red rice taste like, I don't think I have seen or eaten this, or maybe I have I just doesn't know it was called red rice as well.

Although I love both pasta and rice, for dinner I always have rice or I'll be hungry by midnight. lol
I can relate to that. I also feel hungry in the middle of the night if I cannot have rice during dinner. I love to eat white, sticky rice from Vietnam, Young Chow 😁

13,166Threads
98,841Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member