Do You Like Staring at People?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.665113
Referral Credit
Sometimes, I like to stare at people, especially when I find him or her attractive or when he or she wears his or her clothes well. But I do it discreetly because he or she might not like it when other people stares at him or her. LOL. How about you?

Y
I don't like to stare on peoples, since i don't like peoples staring at me i also don't like to be stared at, peoples in my country if you stared at them they feel angry and ask you "what?".
Yes, I figured. It is rude to stare, to be honest. Haha.

Y

Yes, I figured. It is rude to stare, to be honest. Haha.
By the way, the society maid me like this, in my country if you stare someone without a reason you end up in a fight, lol, peoples get offended when you stare at them.

Really? I guess it really depends on the country. Some countries take it seriously.
By the way, the society maid me like this, in my country if you stare someone without a reason you end up in a fight, lol, peoples get offended when you stare at them.

Sometimes, I like to stare at people, especially when I find him or her attractive or when he or she wears his or her clothes well. But I do it discreetly because he or she might not like it when other people stares at him or her. LOL. How about you?
Some people don't like people staring at them, it makes them feel uncomfortable and I actually don't like this too. You can always do this without the person knowing and that's better.

Well, I like staring at people especially beautiful women 😜. But I don't like it when someone looks at me for a long time and refuse to look away, this can me change my footsteps and even tumble .

No i do not like staring at people, unless I want them to know I am staring at them for a specific reason, besides that I keep to myself.
Same here, its bit off to stare at someone i don't know, even if i know them i don't want to stare at them because they feel like i want them or something.

13,154Threads
98,786Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member