Do you like taking Screenshot?

Yes. I am that person. I always screenshot things that I find helpful. I will delete them once I put them on paper to save space.
Same here, i do it all the times, and there area lots of screenshot pics in my phone.

I can only take a screenshot easily with Firefox browser on the desktop. I am not very familiar with the screenshot option on the smartphone, the procedure seems to be tedious.

Yes, it is good to take always take a screenshot especially for something that is very important for record purpose
That is true. Personally, I take screenshots all the time; I don't know when I use them, but it helps me a lot.

Personally i like taking screenshot everything, and i do it all the time when i find something important.
I actually take screenshots but there are some apps that restrict me from taking screenshots and will always have to take a snap using another phone.

I actually take screenshots but there are some apps that restrict me from taking screenshots and will always have to take a snap using another phone.
Yeah, some apps and websites don't allow to take screenshot due to security reason, and yeah i do the same thing taking with other phones.

13,068Threads
98,311Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member