Stardom22

Veteran Member
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.513888
Referral Credit
For me the Bluetooth earphones are very flexible and l prefer them to the normal earphones. That is because l don't like the inconveniences of folding wires which are delicate and cut anytime. l prefer using the bluetooth earphones especially when traveling. Talking to the phone and listening to my favourite music or videos through the earphones on bus is more conveniently for me.

For me I don't like them, I love them. Back then when I was still using the normal earphones, I was always having issues with the wires cutting, but with Bluetooth earphones, I don't have to worry about that.

I do not like using any kind of earphones since I get a headache and feel disoriented. I do not know how people are using earphones, since the sound levels are very high.

I do like to use these headphones however you need to make sure you don't listen music with high volume since it can damage your ears
For me l don't use the earphones regularly. l only prefer using them when traveling by bus usually on longer distances. l usually do this once in a blue moon.

12,039Threads
92,834Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member