Do you like using emoji?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
When it comes to texting we spend most of our time on writing on social medias and texting to our friends and families, and when we text we use emojis, we use emojis for many things like if we don't want to talk much about the thing we can simply use emojis and some times when we have a words for our feelings we use emojis to express that feelings, and some times if we don't want to user words for that specific chatting we use emojis. personally i use emojis most of the tiems when i am commenting.
what about you do you like emojis and do you use them for texting?

Yes i usually use emoji a lot. I believe the use of emoji tends to bring life to a chat. With the use of emoji, you can easily express yourself.
True some times we have a feeling that we can't really express with words only so emojis are the simplest and easiest way to express our real filings along with words and texts, now a days many users use emoji and its pretty fun.

I do express my feelings with emoji. Especially when i don't want to talk or type long sentences. An emoji may keep someone wondering what information you are trying to pass through.
True, and it makes the conversation fun and its easy to use, but sometimes its hard to find the right emoji.

I am a big fan of using emojis. Sometimes, when I am feeling a bit lazy, I prefer to use them to convey my feelings instead of typing them out. For example, if someone makes me laugh, I will use a ROFL emoji to show them that they have tickled my funny bone. It is just a lot easier and faster than typing out a whole sentence. Hehe

13,113Threads
98,548Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member