• Only 2 Weeks Left! Help Discussion Bucks Win the $200 Prize!

We need just 3 more referrals to qualify for the $200 prize in the Agora forums referral contest. Your support is crucial—every referral counts!

Click Here to Support Us!

Do you love the movie John Wick?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
All part of John Wick movies have many followers and it have many fans and also there are many peoples who love the movie and see it again and again including my younger brother and my nephew, but personally i really hate the movie, sorry for my words but the movie is exaugurated and its very unrealistic, it is basically a first person shooting game, and yeah i really hate it.
What about you do you love the movie John Wick?

That make us 2 . Lots of people like it but i also don't see nothing special about it . Story of the 1st is super bad ( guess of the others are too ) and the movie is just 1 assassin which is kinda like a god shooting other guys ( with some melee fights that you can see better in other movies ) . For me the movie is " empty "

That make us 2 . Lots of people like it but i also don't see nothing special about it . Story of the 1st is super bad ( guess of the others are too ) and the movie is just 1 assassin which is kinda like a god shooting other guys ( with some melee fights that you can see better in other movies ) . For me the movie is " empty "
Thank you so much, you speak what is in my mind, the movie is way over exaugurated, the person tries to be in two different countries in a same time, and when he fight he can kill a lots of person with a single hand gun with out reloading and even can kill with melee a lots of peoples who have guns and rifles, call of duty game have better gaming play and it is more realistic than the movie.

Yes, I kind of liked the movie. It really was not bad, in my humble opinion. There are better action films out there but since I am a fan of Keanu Reeves, I kind of enjoyed it. Plus, I like the fact that he sought revenge for his dog's death.

Yes, I kind of liked the movie. It really was not bad, in my humble opinion. There are better action films out there but since I am a fan of Keanu Reeves, I kind of enjoyed it. Plus, I like the fact that he sought revenge for his dog's death.
Sorry but for me it is bit hard to watch is when my brother watch it i go outside or play game in order not to watch it, the matrix movie is better than this for me.

Wow! Reading these replies got me thinking about this movie, I thought I liked it, now with your comments I couldn't even remember the part of the movie that thrilled me.
Yeah you can expect action movies are little exaggerated and some how focus on the main character, but on the john wick is too much, sorry but i have seen so much exaggerations and on one point a blind guy fights better than all characters on the movie and he can shoot a gun, like how?

11,944Threads
92,353Messages
285Members
BorisKirwaLatest member