Aragon05

Active Participant
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.577750
Referral Credit
People around the universe has different body shape, hair style, face, and also lifestyle, some like the way the look but some doesn't. There are few reasons that can make someone doesn't like the way her or she looks, it's might be a result of their complexion or they could actually think they are ugly. As for me, God makes me perfectly well and I love the way I look. What about you?

Well, I love the place am stating but not all because the reason why am saying that is my aide things add very much before you will have food to eat in a day is not essay but I thank God Shay.

I really love my self, and yeah i also heard this words from many peoples before, and to be honest i have a big respect for my self, and everyone needs to love their self, no one will come for us who will love our self more than us, so lets love our look and self.

I really love my self, and yeah i also heard this words from many peoples before, and to be honest i have a big respect for my self, and everyone needs to love their self, no one will come for us who will love our self more than us, so lets love our look and self.
It's true, if we don't love ourselves and they way we are no one will do that for us, when we love and take good care of ourselves, it's actually brings respect.

It's true, if we don't love ourselves and they way we are no one will do that for us, when we love and take good care of ourselves, it's actually brings respect.
You are absolutely right, we are the only person who cares for us, and we need to appreciate and love our self, no one will love you if you don't love your self first.

13,176Threads
98,912Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member