Do You Love Your Job?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.645113
Referral Credit
To be honest, I used to enjoy my job; however, now? Not at all. I do not feel like I am progressing. Furthermore, despite the fact that I have been with him for nearly 5 years, my employer does not like to raise my salary. In fact, I am not requesting too much. I am asking for Php 100 (around $2) raise. I am hoping to find a better-paying online job shortly.

True, staying on your jo could be frustrating and even if you love your job through time you start hating it, but personally i love my job even if it don't pay me good money it is good job.
Good for you!!! My employer is quite demanding yet he does not compensate me well. LOL
Post automatically merged:

Yes, you need a pay raise if you deserve it. Some bosses are just like that even when the economy is bad they turned blind eye and are not willing to do anything about ones poor pay.
I asked for a raise when the economy was not that bad. He is quit demanding and yet does not want to compensate me well. LOL

Good for you!!! My employer is quite demanding yet he does not compensate me well. LOL
Lets just work through hard and bad times till we start our own works, it may take some time till we start our job where we are the boss so lets stay stronger everyday.

13,133Threads
98,651Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member