Do you measure the food you eat?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.024300
Referral Credit
One way to slim down is cutting off the food intake. During the pandemic my weight increased from 55 kilos to 56 kilos. I felt heavy. It's not only me, majority of the people experienced weight increase. It's terrifying for me. I wasn't able to swim in the deep sea due to series of lockdowns. Streets were empty only patrol cars were seen. It's scary.

What I did, I measured my food and ate only 1 cup of mixed vegetables. Should you want to reduce weight apply my experiment. It took me two weeks to get back to my original weight,so why can't you?

One way to slim down is cutting off the food intake. During the pandemic my weight increased from 55 kilos to 56 kilos. I felt heavy. It's not only me, majority of the people experienced weight increase. It's terrifying for me. I wasn't able to swim in the deep sea due to series of lockdowns. Streets were empty only patrol cars were seen. It's scary.

What I did, I measured my food and ate only 1 cup of mixed vegetables. Should you want to reduce weight apply my experiment. It took me two weeks to get back to my original weight,so why can't you?
You can't call me slim but my diet is less. I can't eat much. I therefore do yoga.

No, I never measure the food I should eat, in fact I can eat until I'm full without worrying about getting fat, but my weight is ideal for my height.
That is so nice, you can eat as much as you like. You have a good body metabolism. Maybe you are a tall guy. In my case, I aways swim and that maintains my weigh and slim figure.

It's good of you @aninditasen and @eLdavis ,you don't measure your food because you do yoga and use a smaller plate that's wise.
I don't really do yoga though but I do go for morning walks everyday and workouts once in awhile.
Post automatically merged:

It's good of you @aninditasen and @eLdavis ,you don't measure your food because you do yoga and use a smaller plate that's wise.
I don't really do yoga though but I do go for morning walks everyday and workouts once in awhile.

We need to check our weight and do something in case it increases in some pounds. Daily walking at least 20 minutes can help too.

We need to check our weight and do something in case it increases in some pounds. Daily walking at least 20 minutes can help too.

13,210Threads
99,092Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member