• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Do you observe that the more you think about your financial problems, the more inspired you are to overcome them?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.568550
Referral Credit
Have you noticed in yourself that the more you think about your financial problems, the more inspired you are to overcome them? The simple mantra of this is seen through how your mind dictates you, not your heart that only weakens you. Let the mind decide on what to do and your heart will be ready to appreciate it. As soon as the two corroborate, your psychomotor domain functions fast because of beliefs and persuasion. If the problem is debt, then pay it little by little until it is exhausted. If your problem is bankruptcy to face then save your business. Apply for a loan and pay your debt later. If your problem is no saving, then work harder, have as side hustle, and save. There is no problem that cannot be solved big or small, just do the right thing to solve them all.

It still depends on our mindset, because some people think of their financial problems and end up being depressed, while others feel motivated to look for solutions to overcome them. That's why I really appreciate people who don't dwell on their problems but instead look for solutions and fix them.

It still depends on our mindset, because some people think of their financial problems and end up being depressed, while others feel motivated to look for solutions to overcome them. That's why I really appreciate people who don't dwell on their problems but instead look for solutions and fix them.
You're so right, there are people instead of finding the solutions of their problems they resort to depression unlike those strong individuals, they can easily find solutions through sharing to others their problems.

Thinking about your financial problems is actually like a two edged sword. Most times thinking about it actually gives you more motivation and reason to do better, but there are times where it could also backfire. Thinking about it would also make you feel like all the works you have been doing are in vain cause there are still so many things you need to sort out.

Some people are just relaxed in life. They resign to fate and hope that luck somehow shines on them. When you make your financial improvements a recurring thoughts, you would surely get insights. You would be able to share with people and get ideas on how to solve them.

It works for me 100 percent. When I take the time to just think about these problems, I immediately come up with many solutions and different possibilities that help me solve it. I think if I had not seriously thought about it, I would not have been able to solve it so easily

It works for me 100 percent. When I take the time to just think about these problems, I immediately come up with many solutions and different possibilities that help me solve it. I think if I had not seriously thought about it, I would not have been able to solve it so easily
Wow you're perfect at that and the best attitude working out an immediate plan to solve a, problem.

Have you noticed in yourself that the more you think about your financial problems, the more inspired you are to overcome them? The simple mantra of this is seen through how your mind dictates you, not your heart that only weakens you. Let the mind decide on what to do and your heart will be ready to appreciate it. As soon as the two corroborate, your psychomotor domain functions fast because of beliefs and persuasion. If the problem is debt, then pay it little by little until it is exhausted. If your problem is bankruptcy to face then save your business. Apply for a loan and pay your debt later. If your problem is no saving, then work harder, have as side hustle, and save. There is no problem that cannot be solved big or small, just do the right thing to solve them all.
Our reaction to challenges depends on individual understanding and emotional make up. Some people will be motivated to achieve more ehile others may be drained by such thoughts. It all depend on individual perception of things.

The opposite happens to me because I worry a lot. The more I think I become anxious. And I feel stuck now.

Our reaction to challenges depends on individual understanding and emotional make up. Some people will be motivated to achieve more ehile others may be drained by such thoughts. It all depend on individual perception of things.
I agree with you, it's because there are individual differences and differences in mindsets. There are weak and strong so those strong and positive gain inspiration and self motivation.

12,074Threads
93,039Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member