Active Participant
Bronze Supporter
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.228675
Referral Credit
Recently, i participated in one airdrop called Avive and earn over $20 just for free, some people earn over $100 - $1000.
Since then, i have been participating on every airdrops that's about to launch as i see few bucks can be made just by claiming free airdrops.

No, I don't trust free airdrops, although I know there are a lot of people who have made money with such airdrops, but I have no experience in receiving airdrops and I have heard many negative things from users regarding airdrops, such as that their wallets were hacked and their funds stolen.

Recently, i participated in one airdrop called Avive and earn over $20 just for free, some people earn over $100 - $1000.
Since then, i have been participating on every airdrops that's about to launch as i see few bucks can be made just by claiming free airdrops.
I participated in some in the past, but earning cents on the dollar didn't make up for the effort I made.

I have not got any free airdrops though some exchanges are giving some crypto as interest on the crypto held. Can you share the websites where you get information on free airdrops?

One can always be very lucky with these free airdrops. Since one doesn't have to pay to participate in airdrops, you lose nothing trying and gain much if it turns to work out.

12,034Threads
92,821Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member