Do you plan to buy the bitcoin?

The bitcoin price is rising faster and faster, is it time to buy bitcoin before it is too late? considering that the price is projected to to be above $100k after six months time.. What do you think?
Yes, in small dribs and drabs.

Some of the gaming apps I regularly play offer you a choice between Bitcoin/Ethereum and PayPal and I've started dropping my weekly rewards into cryptocurrency via. Coinbase. I plan to treat it like I would stocks - do your due diligence, research and make changes as necessary. Invest every often and build a nice portfolio over time.

Currently I have no intention of buying BTC, and the price of Btc has exceeded the $67k level, it is even predicted that after the halving the price of Btc will fall below $50k. So right now I'm waiting to short the $85 level if it happens before the Btc halving.

I've maintained my DCA strategy since 2019, so I've accumulated quite a bit, and nothing is going to change my strategy since the purchase price is not relevant to me.

I do not plan to buy bitcoin because I do not trade. I get paid in Bitcoin and satoshi from various websites for the services provided and then I wish to convert to fiat.

I've maintained my DCA strategy since 2019, so I've accumulated quite a bit, and nothing is going to change my strategy since the purchase price is not relevant to me.
DCA is a good strategy to accumulate Bitcoin at any price, but if you did it all the time from 2019, why don't you do DCA just for one period for example 10 months.

DCA is a good strategy to accumulate Bitcoin at any price, but if you did it all the time from 2019, why don't you do DCA just for one period for example 10 months.
And why should I only do so for 10 months when it is an asset that has remained bullish since its birth?

And why should I only do so for 10 months when it is an asset that has remained bullish since its birth?
10 months is just an example, many people only plan or implement a DCA strategy during a certain period. Maybe because financial conditions make it different to determine only a certain period.

10 months is just an example, many people only plan or implement a DCA strategy during a certain period. Maybe because financial conditions make it different to determine only a certain period.
I'm more long-termist, I'm not interested in short-term results, only in the long term, so a DCA of less than 1 year I don't even think about it.

12,039Threads
92,852Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member