Do you practice " An eye for an eye"

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.877950
Referral Credit
This is about doing to others what they have done to you. Someone slap you literally and you turn around to give the person a jaw breaking slap. What do you think of this? Does it make sense to you?

Jaw breaking slap makes me lough, lol, personally i am not that type person, i don't like revenge, i like forgiving the person that do bad to me, but not in fight, if a person hits me then their will be another thing going, but generally speaking i don't like revenge.

It depends on who has harmed you and how strong you are. In some cases, arguing with a person is a waste of time, so it is better to let the person say what he wishes and not pay attention and not let it affect you.

Maybe it depends on the situation. I have been hurt, but I never do anything back to the person who hurt me; instead, I just pray.

This is about doing to others what they have done to you. Someone slap you literally and you turn around to give the person a jaw breaking slap. What do you think of this? Does it make sense to you?
I try to avoid any confrontation and violence with people. Not that am weak and don't have strength to defend myself. I have seen where a man accidentally killed his neighbor because of anger. Today! He is in prison! Anger is a powerful emotion and without control it is very destructive.

It depends on who has harmed you and how strong you are. In some cases, arguing with a person is a waste of time, so it is better to let the person say what he wishes and not pay attention and not let it affect you.
That's right, I agree with you. Sometimes I reply if it will deter them, and sometimes I just let it go if my reply will only prolong the problem.

I try to avoid any confrontation and violence with people. Not that am weak and don't have strength to defend myself. I have seen where a man accidentally killed his neighbor because of anger. Today! He is in prison! Anger is a powerful emotion and without control it is very destructive.
Yes an eye for an eye will leave everyone blind. it is better that we don't revenge. Forgiving them might just be the way forward

If the situation requires I would slap a person and I did so when he threw cigarettes ashes at me in a train.

No I don't do this, I feel me paying them back exactly the same way they have hurt me simply puts me in the same level as they are. Then again paying back does not really change the fact that they once did it to me.

13,200Threads
99,037Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member