• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

Do you prefer an i-Phone (IOS) or Android device and why?

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
D Bucks
💵1.408275
Referral Credit
Since my first smartphone (if I don't mistake, purchased in 2014), I always have had Android based devices. I still stick with my second smartphone, purchased in 2019 because the old one had become terribly slow and it got impossible to run more than one or two apps. I exchanged my old Samsung with an A9, obtaining a huge price reduction. At the end of 2022 I purchased a Moto G10 to have a phone to go out home with (I can't go out with a smartphone featured as the A9 because in my country there are armed robbery in a row on a daily basis). Both the A9 and Moto G10 run Android. I skipped iPhones cause the very high cost compared to Android devices. My sister-in-law wanted an iPhone, to discover no app for free in the Apple store...

Last edited:
A decade ago, before government agencies robbed my retirement savings without a court order to force me to agree to resume robbery, I had plenty of money and purchased an iphone. Now due to the government resume robbery racket, I am making very less money and can only afford to purchase the cheapest Android phones available.

I am an Android fan and currently, I am using a Samsung Galaxy Note 9, it may not be the very best but I do love the features that the phone has. Talk of the battery life. The user experience is great and gives me access to quite a handful of tools that I can use on a mobile device as compared to an iPhone.As a freelancer, I find the android quite favourable to use.

Right from the very beginning, my choice has always been android and I believe it will still be android. My reason for this is cause iPhones feels limited to some extent. Android has more apps, it can be customized to your taste with certain apps and you don't even have to root it to do this.

My A9 battery has never been that big deal: it's like Samsung made its best effort to create a very good line (the A model phones are beautiful), but how to place a ridiculous 3000 mAh battery in a phone owning 128 ROM and 6 RAM (better featured than my last netbooks, owning a memory of 4 GIGAs only)? And a super camera. But well, what to do: I'm sticking with it in any way, paying too much attention to not drain its battery. The Moto G10, less featured than the A9, has a very better battery, of 5000 mAh.

A decade ago, before government agencies robbed my retirement savings without a court order to force me to agree to resume robbery, I had plenty of money and purchased an iphone. Now due to the government resume robbery racket, I am making very less money and can only afford to purchase the cheapest Android phones available.
I'm very sorry cause such a mishap in your country. I suppose it's not the best to save money into banks in your country.

Maybe we have heard iPhones count on a longer lifespan, but I didn't notice such a difference between Android devices and iPhones. Maybe Android smartphones are fragile compared to i-Phones, but when we pay attention to treat them as precious goods, they last. My Samsung A9 has 5 years and until now it didn't lose productivity. No need to change it.

Last edited:
Google and Apple are two great competitors on the earth. Both have their own standards. Apple's market targets upper class professionals, while Google is more popular with all classes. For example, Google products such as Android phones are more widely used and liked by people, because they are easy, popular and cheap. I also prefer Android.

Android devices offer VIP smartphones too (we can think about the Samsung S line, that's very, very expensive). J line is the popular Android line, offering good mobile at a medium price (my husband owns a Samsung J8 I purchased for him more than 5 years ago and it works well still now). Then A line comes, the right compromise between VIP and popular...

Both are excellent. However, since I first used an iPhone, I have not switched. I love the iPhone because it is foolproof. LOL. The apps I can download are somewhat limited, but that is fine by me.
The iPhone is on a level of it's own. It gives you that assurance that you can depend on your phone as far as performance is concerned. Fast and responsive. I love iPhones but can't afford it. Just use my sister's own once in a while.

12,043Threads
92,893Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member