• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Do you prefer auto backup or manual backup on your devices?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.135635
Referral Credit
For our tech devices, we need to backup files to the cloud so that we don't get to lose them. For some people, they prefer that the backups on their devices be handled manually by their own prompt while others prefer auto backup which allows the system to backup within a specified period.

Do you prefer automatic backups or manual backups on your devices?

I usually do manual backup for files for better control , the webhosting companies are offering automatic backup of the files on their servers, though these backups may fail.

I don't like taking risks, so I do the automatic backup. It might be that the day you can't do your manual backup that the disaster would occur and you lose all your files.

For sure l would prefer the manual backing up of my devices. I must know when the system needs to upgrade or do something on my devices.
The manual backup has its own pros and cons. Just that with manual backup, you might end up forgetting to back up before a loss of data incident happens.

12,060Threads
92,997Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member