• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Do you prefer buying new items or used ones?

Majority of the times I prefer buying new items rather than used ones. This way I know whatever I am buying is 100% peak performance.
For me, this is one of the disadvantages of second-hand items, although I often buy second-hand items, the product may not always be in good condition, so you need to check very carefully when buying

Nobody prefer old or used but poverty have pushed many into buying second hand products. I love new things. In fact, if am rich i will only go for brand new products only.
Not always used things mean that it is a bad thing. Sometimes something can be sold in excellent condition, but it is also already considered used, but it costs much less, and then what is the point of overpaying for a new one

I have purchased second-hand clothes before, and I do not mind doing so. However, when it comes to home appliances and gadgets, I prefer to buy them brand new. This way, I am sure that they will work at their best and provide a satisfactory performance.

12,060Threads
92,990Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member