Do you prefer buying shares?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.265188
Referral Credit
Hello, back to business, many people nawadays are advising others to buy shares of a company or an organisation or of a group or Sacco. It is legit I agree but is it the best way to invest your money? Are there losses encountered when buying shares?
According to me one should seek deep financial advice that he/she might understand the risk and the profits in this strategy of buying shares, what are your thoughts?

Buying shares is generally safe but hugely dependent on the company that you are buying their shares. Research well and buy shares of well established companies and you would have made an investment that can pay you for life.

I usually do my own research before deciding to invest in shares, still about 20% of the shares I have invested in are at a loss. Though I prefer dividend paying companies, it remains extremely difficult to predict share prices.

I usually do my own research before deciding to invest in shares, still about 20% of the shares I have invested in are at a loss. Though I prefer dividend paying companies, it remains extremely difficult to predict share prices.
It was difficult for me to predict the price of unknown stocks, but it is not difficult if you invest in well-known companies. And dividend-paying companies don't always grow, so even from the profit from these payments, you won't be in the overall plus.

Of course yes. l consider the buying of shares as my simplest form of investment to have ever.The last time l bought them from a microfinance bank in my country.
But why are shares the easiest type of investment for you, because cryptocurrency works the same way and it is much easier to start investing

12,104Threads
93,264Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member