• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

Do you prefer carrying cash wherever you go?

Stardom22

Veteran Member
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.513888
Referral Credit
For me l prefer carrying my debit card because in my country it's very rarely for you to find someone with the credit cards. I would therefore not liking the Idea for carrying cash wherever l go for security purposes and avoiding impulse buying.

My default way of spending money is through bank transfers. Even for groceries, I use bank transfer. Any shop that doesn't have facility for bank transfers won't get my patronage.

I usually pay cash for most offline purchases since it is safer, the risk of hacking is reduced to a great extent. I only use my credit card for online payment and bank transfer for some government payment.

We can control our spending once bring cash during shopping. We can estimate the expenses and make a break instantly in case almost out of budget.
Thst right with your cash you can know how to work around your budget to be sure it works for you.

I don't like that at all.l feel comfortable when carrying my money online or electrically.This reduces the risk for crime rates associated with money.
However it's convenient to carry your cash online because of crime people thou it's all depends in your location if it's safe or not I don't like going with cash always

Yesterday, on my way to the market, I lost some funds because the pocket of the trouser I wore had a hole. That couldn't have happened if I had carried the funds electronically.

I prefer carrying cash with me. In my country, a lot of people don't accept POS and all this digitalized banking method. Moreover, i think is not right for somebody to go out without some cash. Emergency may prompt up which may need immediate finance to sort things out.

12,042Threads
92,869Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member