Do you prefer having organic food?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.358176
Referral Credit
Although studies reveal that there isn't much of a nutritional difference between conventional and organic foods, organic foods do have a reputation for being healthy and nutrient-dense. Nonetheless, the majority of consumers purchase food items produced organically because they think organic food is healthier and are worried about pesticides, additives, antibiotics, or other chemical residues.

Are you among them?

We prefer to buy organic rice and vegetables, They are safe to eat. The organic rice though tasteless but they are safe to eat red organic rice. The organic rice is more expensive than normal quality rice.

Last edited:
Organic food is superior to traditional foods. The issue is that they are more expensive, and not everyone can afford them. It is difficult to adopt a healthier lifestyle when more nutritious food comes at a high cost.
Yes exactly organic food is too expensive where I live so it's not really worth it for me but if you have money you should eat organic

Although studies reveal that there isn't much of a nutritional difference between conventional and organic foods, organic foods do have a reputation for being healthy and nutrient-dense. Nonetheless, the majority of consumers purchase food items produced organically because they think organic food is healthier and are worried about pesticides, additives, antibiotics, or other chemical residues.

Are you among them?
I do purchase organic food but in my city farming is still done conventionally and I purchase them and they are good.

Yes exactly organic food is too expensive where I live so it's not really worth it for me but if you have money you should eat organic
Too bad I can't afford it. LOL. I only get to consume organic food when I have extra money to spare. I hope organic food will become more inexpensive later.

13,169Threads
98,879Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member