• Support Discussion Bucks in the Agora Referral Contest!

Join us in the Agora forums referral contest and help Discussion Bucks rise to the top! Every referral counts.

Click Here to Support Us!

Do you prefer hosting your website for free?

For some reasons, I don't like the extension that is always added to the domain of freely hosted sites.
It is the extension that makes everyone to known you are on free mode.😂😂😂😂 A serious online entrepreneur should make sure he have his own domain.

It is the extension that makes everyone to known you are on free mode.😂😂😂😂 A serious online entrepreneur should make sure he have his own domain.
This extension in half of cases doesn't let everyone know that you are in free mode this is for simple reason there is no only domain name as paid service there is a lot of paid services like ads removal or increase storage or promote to other blogs or paid templates but owner doesn't choose to opt of a one.

I prefer using domain websites, but for now, I am using a free blogging platform because I do not have the budget yet.
It doesn't requrire huge money or 100 $ a month even 1 $ a month could serve for hosting except you convert all your earning to fiat money that would be another story.

11,643Threads
90,723Messages
284Members
JCVLon499Latest member